Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > Re: Sintax Error on Firebug <![CDATA[

Re: Sintax Error on Firebug <![CDATA[

Yuri Camara

Hi Honnen,

text/html.

I discovered the error. It is basic and silly. The file extension was xhtml instead of xml. When I exchanged,it worked.

I know nothing about XML. The code is an example of a tutorial about Firebug that I have been studying.

Thanks. All the best!

Joe Kesselman

On 7/19/2011 4:29 PM, Yuri Camara wrote:
> I discovered the error. It is basic and silly. The file extension was xhtml instead of xml.

That's a flaw in your application, or in how you've configured your
application. Since xhtml is an XML-based language, the tool should have
been able to handle it as XML... though if it didn't expect that
extension you might have had to help it realize this.

(I know nothing about Firebug, but I'd suggest you take this up with its
authors.)

--
Joe Kesselman,
http://www.love-song-productions.com...lam/index.html

Sintax Error on Firebug <![CDATA[ Yuri Camara XML 1 07-19-2011 03:20 PM
xml show php sintax error on while loop macaela XML 0 01-17-2011 03:56 AM
[ANN] New script engine (Basic sintax) MKTMK C++ 0 10-05-2005 01:35 PM
Sintax error simon ASP .Net 1 09-21-2005 10:12 AM
please help! unknown sintax errors with my code? bob VHDL 5 12-05-2003 06:17 PM

Advertisments