Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Re: The following modules appear to be missing - py2exe

Re: The following modules appear to be missing - py2exe

Noon Silk

On Tue, Jul 19, 2011 at 7:47 PM, Peter Irbizon <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hello, please I have problem with "The following modules appear to be
> missing" message during compiling my app exe file with py2exe. What should I
> do with this? Many thanks in advance.
>
> The following modules appear to be missing
>
> [...]

What does your setup.py look like? I was able to solve this my
including the relevant libs in the following:

setup(windows=[{'script': 'foo.py'}],
options={
'py2exe':
{
'includes': ['gzip', 'other libs here'],
}
}
)

Given from here: <http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5308760/py2exe-lxml-woes>

--
Noon Silk | http://dnoondt.wordpress.com/ >

Fancy a quantum lunch? http://groups.google.com/group/quantum-lunch?hl=en

"Every morning when I wake up, I experience an exquisite joy the joy
of being this signature."

miamia

On Jul 19, 1:13*pm, Noon Silk <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 19, 2011 at 7:47 PM, Peter Irbizon <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> > Hello, please I have problem with "The following modules appear to be
> > missing" message during compiling my app exe file with py2exe. What should I
> > do with this? Many thanks in advance.

> > The following modules appear to be missing

> > [...]

> What does your setup.py look like? I was able to solve this my
> including the relevant libs in the following:
>
> setup(windows=[{'script': 'foo.py'}],
> * * options={
> * * * * 'py2exe':
> * * * * {
> * * * * * * 'includes': ['gzip', 'other libs here'],
> * * * * }
> * * }
> )
>
> Given from here: <http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5308760/py2exe-lxml-woes>
>
> --
> Noon Silk |http://dnoondt.wordpress.com/>
>
> Fancy a quantum lunch?http://groups.google.com/group/quantum-lunch?hl=en
>
> "Every morning when I wake up, I experience an exquisite joy the joy
> of being this signature."

my setup.py looks like this:
# -*- coding: utf-8 -*-
from distutils.core import setup
import py2exe
import sys

class Target:
def __init__(self, **kw):
self.__dict__.update(kw)
self.version = "0.9.0.002"
target = Target(
script = "app.py",
icon_resources=[(1, 'ico.ico')],
)

setup(
name = 'xx',
author='abc',

windows = [target],

options = {
'py2exe': {
'packages':'encodings, kinterbasdb',
'includes': 'cairo, pango, pangocairo, atk,
gobject, gio',
}
},

data_files=[],
)

there must be something missing. I will try to find it out what is it.