Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > My camera don't show image!

My camera don't show image!

javaria_naveed javaria_naveed is offline
Junior Member

Hi all!

I am completely confused how to put the whole thing but let me try. I have this Sony Still Digital Camera. Whenever I try to take image, nothing appears, Flash works, options are active but I can't see the image of the object on the back screen. Besides, the image s totally dark. i don't know which option to check/un-check or is it the problem with the lens. Please help!

show calendar show clock tony Cisco 1 09-18-2006 07:13 AM
show all files in the directory, but how to show directory control?? strutsng@gmail.com HTML 1 09-30-2005 07:32 AM
TO show or NOT to show Matt ASP .Net 1 05-02-2005 09:07 PM
to show image or to show flash Disco Octopus HTML 7 05-14-2004 06:27 AM
Command "show run" does not show all interfaces Peter Jonas Cisco 3 01-05-2004 12:13 AM

Advertisments