Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Add a seperator for each Internet Explorer instance in task bar.

Add a seperator for each Internet Explorer instance in task bar.

Skybuck Flying

Hello,

Windows 7 taskbar shows all tabs of all internet explorers.

This makes it difficult to find "groups of tabs" or simply put: a single
internet explorer instance.

My suggestion:

Add a seperator per internet explorer instance to be able to find groups/ie
instances more easily.

I have included a screenshot:

http://www.skybuck.org/BadGuiDesign/...oupedPerIE.png

This issue is starting to annoy me a lot and since it's now easy to log into
microsoft forums I ll try and post there too...

Never been to a microsoft windows 7 forum before but maybe it exists on
their website somewhere so me go search it

I hope this gets fixed soon... I wouldn't mind if this was done via a
patch/windows update

Bye,
Skybuck.

Skybuck Flying

No wonder windows 7's gui is so crappy...

The have no forum for discussing windows improvements ?!?

Wow... that's bad... not a single forum ?!

Oh well... gonna try and posting in one of those other forums.

Bye,
Skybuck.

Skybuck Flying

Well there is no place to "dump" this information...

No real suited forum for windows 7 gui feedback.

Perhaps there is a forum on msdn but it's probably only for subscribers to
msdn...

This sucks...

If Microsoft don't listen to their users then they probably doomed to fail
in the future

Just like windows live mail and windows 7 gui has become much worse than xp
and outlook express.

There are some improvements in windows 7 gui too but this does not outweigh
the bad

Bye,
Skybuck.