Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Zalman ZM-NC3000U Ultra Quiet Notebook Cooler

Zalman ZM-NC3000U Ultra Quiet Notebook Cooler

Ian Ian is offline
Administrator
Ian's Avatar

Hardware Look check out the Zalman ZM-NC3000U Ultra Quiet Notebook Cooler:

Quote:
Once again, we have another notebook cooler from Zalman to review for you. This time, again from the “Ultra Quiet” category, we have the NC3000U. The NC3000U has been out for about a year now but in the ever-growing notebook industry, cooling is a priority that needs to be addressed. Hopefully the NC3000U will be up to the job…
Check it out here.