Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > vhdl model of microprocessor

vhdl model of microprocessor

Haridas Haridas is offline
Junior Member

Hi
I am a B.Tech. Final year student and as part of mine project require
8085 model in VHDL. Please if you could supply it I shall be very very
grateful.
Also If you can not supply this give me any other microprocessor model
via VHDL I shall understand it and make the model myself.
Please do reply to this email.
Please be quick.
I shall be very very grateful
Haridas

jeppe jeppe is offline
Senior Member
Location: Denmark

Hi Haridas

This model (link below) shows one of the most simple microprocessor found as VHDL
Theres lots of potential for enhancments ....

http://jjmk.dk/MMMI/Lessons/08_CPUs/...tion/Gnome.htm

Your welcome
Jeppe