Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Programming tips :-)

Programming tips :-)

Martin Schöön

I just found the following url in my archives at work and
thought you might enjoy it:
http://thc.org/root/phun/unmaintain.html

/Martin

Andrew Berg

On 2011.07.07 12:22 PM, Martin Schöön wrote:
> I just found the following url in my archives at work and
> thought you might enjoy it:
> http://thc.org/root/phun/unmaintain.html

That's awesome.

> If a maintenance programmer can't quote entire Monty Python movies
> from memory, he or she has *no* business being a programmer.

Phlip

On Jul 7, 11:36*am, Andrew Berg <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On 2011.07.07 12:22 PM, Martin Schn wrote:> I just found the following url in my archives at work and
> > thought you might enjoy it:

> >http://thc.org/root/phun/unmaintain.html

> That's awesome.

That's "How To Write Unmaintainable Code" - a venerable classic.

Compare these:

http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?HowTo****OffYourPair

http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?HelpSourceForgeSuck