Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Direct Client Needs: 5 JAVA LEAD , NY ( local consultant preferd ) or NJ

Direct Client Needs: 5 JAVA LEAD , NY ( local consultant preferd ) or NJ

sarah Fernandes

Hi,

Please let me know if you would be interested.
email your resume on http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
Only candidates living in US and having valid work authorization can
apply.

Please prescreen candidates for requested skills and only forward
those who meet the skill, location and Max Rate requirement.

They will consider candidates local to NY or NJ

Location: NY metro

Max Rate: $ 60-65

Start/End ASAP - 30-Sep-11

Hands on development experience in Java and Oracle PL/
SQL
Good Exposure to Struts or Spring framework with
Hibernate
Strong understanding of JQuery
Minimum of 6+ years of experience in Java technologies
Prior experience of Liferay portal is preferred (not
mandatory)
Strong written and oral communication skills
Strong Presentation and Interpersonal skills
Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure
environment
Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative
environment

Kindly refer some of your friends with the same skill. Your help would
be appreciated.
Please let me know if you would be interested. Call on 732-444-2800
or email your resume on (E-Mail Removed)
Thanks,
Sarah

markspace

OK, Sarah you and Lark Techinc (sic) are now perma-banned. Bye!