Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Samsung 940B @ Overclockers Online

Samsung 940B @ Overclockers Online

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

Quote: As noted in the performance section, there wasn't a single time I noticed a ghost or streak in well over 20 hours of gaming and about 5 full length movies that I managed to watch on this monitor. I honestly can't ask for anything else from a monitor than what the 940B offered.
Not once did my eyes ever fatigue even after long 24 hour sessions in front of the screen reading text and the adjustments you can make to the screen just never seems to end. Custom tailoring the brightness, contrast, and colors was simple and the software walked me right through it. At a price of under $400 USD, this huge 19" monitor is definitely something that will please every user no matter what your focus is, gaming or office. It will also look fabulous on any desk, and twice as good when doubled up side by side.
Link: http://www.overclockersonline.com/in...ticles&num=311