Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > OT: How stupid ARE people? This makes Apple look very legit by comparison

OT: How stupid ARE people? This makes Apple look very legit by comparison

RichA

On Jul 4, 11:56*am, George Kerby <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On 7/4/11 8:24 AM, in article
> (E-Mail Removed), "RichA"
>
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> > I cannot believe the gaming model for this company makes them money.
> > People really are disgustingly stupid. *America is going down the
> > financial tubes and people are buying "imaginary" farm animals with
> > real money...

> >http://money.cnn.com/2011/07/01/tech..._IPO/index.htm

> **** off, Canuck.

Could sell our oil to the Chinese and watch you Americans in mile-long
line-ups at gas stations, like during the last A-rab embargo in the
Carter years. You can't tell us to p--- off because we supply most of
your raw materials and oil. You can't tell the Chinese whom you
borrow trillions off, you are F-------, as F------ as Greece only on a
MUCH larger scale.
Good luck with all that...

RichA

On Jul 4, 2:23*pm, (E-Mail Removed) (Ray Fischer) wrote:
> RichA *<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >I cannot believe the gaming model for this company makes them money.
> >People really are disgustingly stupid.

> Making money is stupid. *Better to lose money but adhere to the tenets
> of Rich's religion.

The U.S. doomed itself when:
1. It stopped innovating.
2. It stopped being its own best customer.

GMAN

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, RichA <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>On Jul 4, 2:23=A0pm, (E-Mail Removed) (Ray Fischer) wrote:
>> RichA =A0<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> >I cannot believe the gaming model for this company makes them money.
>> >People really are disgustingly stupid.

>> Making money is stupid. =A0Better to lose money but adhere to the tenets
>> of Rich's religion.
>>

>The U.S. doomed itself when:
>1. It stopped innovating.
>2. It stopped being its own best customer.

We became doomed when we non stop gave trillions of dollars to third world
countries such as yours in aid .

John McWilliams

On 7/4/11 6:52 AM, Savageduck wrote:
> On 2011-07-04 06:48:44 -0700, bugbear
> <bugbear@trim_papermule.co.uk_trim> said:
>
>> RichA wrote:
>>> I cannot believe the gaming model for this company makes them money.
>>> People really are disgustingly stupid. America is going down the
>>> financial tubes and people are buying "imaginary" farm animals with
>>> real money...
>>>
>>> http://money.cnn.com/2011/07/01/tech..._IPO/index.htm
>>>

>> I assume you've been living in some kind
>> of bubble, such that you didn't notice
>> WOW a while ago.
>>
>> A rapid google reveals "cheap WOW gold" SPAM
>> as far back as 2001.
>>
>> BugBear

> Another reason *to not reply to Rich*...

Fixed it!

--
l33 Edmund Blackadder and Baldrick converse:

EB: "First Name?"
B: "I'm not sure."
EB: "Come on, you MUST have a first name."
B: "It might be 'Sod Off'."
EB: "Sod Off??"
B: "Yeah, when I was a young lad playing in the gutter, I used to say to
all the other snipes, "Hello, my name's Baldrick". And they'd say, "Yes
we know, Sod Off, Baldrick"

- Blackadder and Baldrick filling out an application form.

Robert Coe

On Mon, 04 Jul 2011 16:16:36 -0500, George Kerby <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:
:
:
:
: On 7/4/11 3:05 PM, in article
: e92b14f0-0c38-485b-983e-2b1b636701cd...oglegroups.com, "RichA"
: <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
:
: > On Jul 4, 11:56*am, George Kerby <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
: >> On 7/4/11 8:24 AM, in article
: >> (E-Mail Removed), "RichA"
: >>
: >> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
: >>> I cannot believe the gaming model for this company makes them money.
: >>> People really are disgustingly stupid. *America is going down the
: >>> financial tubes and people are buying "imaginary" farm animals with
: >>> real money...
: >>
: >>> http://money.cnn.com/2011/07/01/tech..._IPO/index.htm
: >>
: >> **** off, Canuck.
: >
: > Could sell our oil to the Chinese and watch you Americans in mile-long
: > line-ups at gas stations, like during the last A-rab embargo in the
: > Carter years. You can't tell us to p--- off because we supply most of
: > your raw materials and oil. You can't tell the Chinese whom you
: > borrow trillions off, you are F-------, as F------ as Greece only on a
: > MUCH larger scale.
: > Good luck with all that...
:
: You are amazingly so full of **** it is a wonder that your toilet hasn't
: suddenly exploded and sent you thru the roof. Your country doesn't supply
: anything, you moron. If it wasn't for the USA, you'd still be bowing to the
: Queen of England. Get over it...

I think that might be a slight exaggeration, George.

Bob

Robert Coe

On Mon, 04 Jul 2011 21:02:39 GMT, (E-Mail Removed) (GMAN) wrote:
: In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, RichA <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
: >On Jul 4, 2:23=A0pm, (E-Mail Removed) (Ray Fischer) wrote:
: >> RichA =A0<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
: >> >I cannot believe the gaming model for this company makes them money.
: >> >People really are disgustingly stupid.
: >>
: >> Making money is stupid. =A0Better to lose money but adhere to the tenets
: >> of Rich's religion.
: >>
: >
: >The U.S. doomed itself when:
: >1. It stopped innovating.
: >2. It stopped being its own best customer.
: >
: >
: We became doomed when we non stop gave trillions of dollars to third world
: countries such as yours in aid .

Before you finish making a total jackass of yourself, you might want to google
"Third World" and find out what the term actually means (and how well Canada
fits that definition).

Bob

Robert Coe

On Mon, 4 Jul 2011 18:02:59 -0700, Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com>
wrote:
: On 2011-07-04 16:43:00 -0700, Robert Coe <(E-Mail Removed)> said:
:
: > On Mon, 04 Jul 2011 21:02:39 GMT, (E-Mail Removed) (GMAN) wrote:
: > : In article
: > <(E-Mail Removed)>,
: > RichA <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
: > : >On Jul 4, 2:23=A0pm, (E-Mail Removed) (Ray Fischer) wrote:
: > : >> RichA =A0<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
: > : >> >I cannot believe the gaming model for this company makes them money.
: > : >> >People really are disgustingly stupid.
: > : >>
: > : >> Making money is stupid. =A0Better to lose money but adhere to the tenets
: > : >> of Rich's religion.
: > : >>
: > : >
: > : >The U.S. doomed itself when:
: > : >1. It stopped innovating.
: > : >2. It stopped being its own best customer.
: > : >
: > : >
: > : We became doomed when we non stop gave trillions of dollars to third world
: > : countries such as yours in aid .
: >
: > Before you finish making a total jackass of yourself, you might want to google
: > "Third World" and find out what the term actually means (and how well Canada
: > fits that definition).
: >
: > Bob
:
: Oh! Boy!
: The "Third World" thing again.
:
: Canada, like the USA, Cuba, Panama, Mexico, Brazil, etc. is a part of
: the "New World"
:
: So here it is, there is the "Old World" represented by the European
: kingdoms emerging from the renaissance. Then after Columbus we have the
: "New World" which encompasses all of the Americas, North, Central,
: South, and the Caribbean Islands.
: The "Third World" came about from those former colonies of the
: crumbling European empires which were never given the opportunity to
: develop beyond being stripped of resources.
: So there was never a "First or Second World" just "Old", "New", and
: "Third" Worlds.
:
: Now many of those "Third World" countries are "emerging nations" with a
: large portion of their populace still trapped in the "Third World".
: Classic examples being India, Pakistan, and much of South East Asia,
: and the majority of African nations.

The "First World" was us, Canada, NATO, etc., i.e. everybody who was engaged
in fighting the "Cold" War against

The "Second World", i.e. the evil, wicked, despicable, vile, anti-capitalist
COMMUNISTS. Leaving everybody else in

The "Third World", where they wallowed in squalor before starving to death or
contracting their never-get-overs from tainted goat meat.

But now that there's no Second World, and the former Third World is rubbing
our faces in it economically and sending their kids, who speak three or four
languages, to our universities, we've renamed them (as the Duck points out)
"Emerging Nations".

Next, they'll get to rename us. Something like "Paupers of the Past", except
that it will be spelled with Chinese characters.

I'll stop before I really get going and say something that won't win me any
friends. Today is our Independence Day, and I'm steaming at how all the
celebrations have become soaked in gratuitous militaristic propaganda. It's
obvious that The Establishment really, Really, REALLY doesn't want Barack
Obama doing anything to try to wind down our permanent military presence in
the Middle East. Or anywhere else in the world. :^(

Bob

Whisky-dave

On Jul 5, 12:23*am, "R. Mark Clayton" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:
> "RichA" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
> >I cannot believe the gaming model for this company makes them money.
> > People really are disgustingly stupid. *America is going down the
> > financial tubes and people are buying "imaginary" farm animals with
> > real money...

> >http://money.cnn.com/2011/07/01/tech..._IPO/index.htm

> They don't just buy imaginary farm animals - they give billions to imaginary
> prophets.
>
> One can understand religious fundamentalism in say Saudi Arabia - single
> tradition, relatively low literacy, absolute monarchy, heavy censorship,
> religious police, death for apostates etc.
>
> The USA OTOH has near 100% literacy, plural society, free press, secular
> constitution (well almost) and yet now almost uniquely in the western world
> has religious observance of around 50% and yanks give billions every yearto
> every weird sort of "church" imaginable.

I see what yuo mean it does seem strange, I can understand people
believing in religions, but those that are obviously just scams I just
donl;t understand
how so many are fooled and pulled in to it.

> Just ask them for a photo of god and see what happens...
>
> (in Saudi just tell them you have a picture of Mohammad...)

Maybe you'd be lynched or stoned if you claimed that,
I really don;t understand the image thing, I guess we're lucky
(christians)
we know our jesus was blonde long hair, blue eyed, and God has long
white hair
and looks a little like a cross between santa & Colonel sanders ,
makes believing much easier

Robert Coe

: wrote:
[...]

I don't know about your Jesus, but mine is the one who told his colleagues,
"Whenever you guys go out for a few glasses of wine after a hard day of saving
souls, hoist one for me!"

Bob

PeterN

On 7/4/2011 4:05 PM, RichA wrote:
> On Jul 4, 11:56 am, George Kerby<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> On 7/4/11 8:24 AM, in article
>> (E-Mail Removed), "RichA"
>>
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>> I cannot believe the gaming model for this company makes them money.
>>> People really are disgustingly stupid. America is going down the
>>> financial tubes and people are buying "imaginary" farm animals with
>>> real money...

>>> http://money.cnn.com/2011/07/01/tech..._IPO/index.htm

>> **** off, Canuck.

> Could sell our oil to the Chinese and watch you Americans in mile-long
> line-ups at gas stations, like during the last A-rab embargo in the
> Carter years. You can't tell us to p--- off because we supply most of
> your raw materials and oil. You can't tell the Chinese whom you
> borrow trillions off, you are F-------, as F------ as Greece only on a
> MUCH larger scale.
> Good luck with all that...

Your statements, (I won't dignify them by calling them arguments,) are
becoming increasingly immature.

--
Peter