Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Re: New black bar on the google home page?

Re: New black bar on the google home page?

Kele

The bar color is ok. I'm glad Google (the main search page) remains mostly
uncluttered and fast to open. This is why I think Google is winning.

The bar isn't really black; it's HEX color 2D2D2D (dark gray hint of brown).
If it actually looks black for you, check out:

http://www.normankoren.com/makingfineprints1A.html

http://www.lagom.nl/lcd-test/black.php