Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Re: New black bar on the google home page?

Re: New black bar on the google home page?

Jeff Strickland

They change the presentation from time to time. It might not be black
tomorrow...

<wert> wrote in message news:wert.4w3w85@none...

> What do you think about this new black bar feature on googles home page?
> Personally I think it looks cool.
>

> --
> wert
> wert's Profile: http://www.techhelpcentre.com/member.php?userid=64
> View this thread: http://www.techhelpcentre.com/showthread.php?t=1012920

me again

Jeff Strickland wrote:
> They change the presentation from time to time. It might not be black
> tomorrow...
>

> <wert> wrote in message news:wert.4w3w85@none...
>>
>> What do you think about this new black bar feature on googles home page?
>> Personally I think it looks cool.
>>

>> --
>> wert
>> wert's Profile: http://www.techhelpcentre.com/member.php?userid=64
>> View this thread: http://www.techhelpcentre.com/showthread.php?t=1012920

i THOUGHT something was broken when I first saw it!

James D Andrews

wert embroidered on the monitor :
> Its not only the bar, now the whole layout has changed. At the top has
> changed and the left side bar on search results pages has changed
> colours.

It looks nice, but they changed the size options on the Images display
so that you now only have Large, Medium, and Icon whereas before you
could select Larger Than and have a scroll to choose what size pictures
you wanted. This was the option I used most, so I'm bummed about that.

I'm just hoping it's not another case of progress replacing function.

--
-There are some who call me...
Jim

"Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler."
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)