Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > The Lounge > Vegetable pizza recipe

Vegetable pizza recipe

Kollen Kollen is offline
Junior Member

Hello friends.I am going to make vegetable pizza at my home but the problem is this i have no any recipe of it.If someone have any recipe of pizza they please share with me so that i can easily make it at home.Thanks in advance.

techpro techpro is offline
Junior Member

Dough, pizza sauce, cheese and veggies. Really simple you can get kits in the store and just buy the vegs you want on it