Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > how to attach javaee source to eclipse class editor

how to attach javaee source to eclipse class editor

jimgardener

hi,
I am a recent entrant to javaee,and I use eclipse helios as IDE.

Generally when you place mouse cursor on a java class name ,eclipse
opens a small window with javadoc help for that class.I am not sure
what this feature is named.With java ,I had to attach source in class
file editor to enable this.

I want to do this for javaee also..but I could not find any source
(since javaee is a specification and has no source code as such?).Can
someone tell me how I can get this help in eclipse?
thanks
jim

Is there any shortcut for "Debug > Attach > Attach to aspnet_wp.exe"? Warren Tang ASP .Net 1 09-17-2008 03:46 PM
attach agent to applet running in firefox (attach api) craiget@gmail.com Java 0 06-14-2007 12:28 AM
JavaEE vc. Efficiency dlugi Java 3 10-08-2006 06:59 PM
Why JavaEE / EJB3? Marc E Java 4 06-01-2006 09:53 AM

Advertisments