Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > external monitor

external monitor

ange82 ange82 is offline
Junior Member

hi, i have broken my laptop screen and can not afford to get it fixed,i was told it would work off an external monitor..........how do i do this,i have tried everything,the monitor works off my partners computer so i know it works.please help.