Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Re: RAM needed for Windows 7?

Re: RAM needed for Windows 7?

Rob

On 27/06/2011 03:38, woop wrote:
> Anyone????????

Microsoft say this:
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/w...m-requirements

I say you need a dual core CPU and at least 2GB to have a system which
responds well. Depends on what applications you want to run really.

HTH,
--
Rob

Drew

On 6/27/2011 4:46 AM, Rob wrote:
> On 27/06/2011 03:38, woop wrote:
>> Anyone????????
>>

> Microsoft say this:
> http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/w...m-requirements
>
> I say you need a dual core CPU and at least 2GB to have a system which
> responds well. Depends on what applications you want to run really.
>
> HTH,

Now I have seen a dual core and 4 gigs suck bad with win 7 then again my
quad core with 4 gigs is a screamer. like changing channels on a tv. It
is as some will say.. Depends on what you want to do and who builds the
system with how much crap!

Carlos

Hi Drew!
My media center has a dual core + 4 gigs and does a good job playing
hi-def movies on my TV.
It all depends of what you want to do, as you say.
Carlos