Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Casting DataTable to class inherit from DataTable

Casting DataTable to class inherit from DataTable

=?Utf-8?B?Qmx1ZWZsb3dlcg==?=

How can I casting (copying data + schema) from a DataTable (data source) to a object of class inherit from DataTAble

Thanks,