Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Re: trying to feed a zip file containing an XML one to a SAX parser...

Re: trying to feed a zip file containing an XML one to a SAX parser...

Lew

On 06/25/2011 08:29 PM, lbrt chx _ gemale kom wrote:
> ~
> Roedy even though I had pretty much given up going to your site I did again (I kind of forgot) and my browser froze again while translate.googleapis.com ...
> ~
> I miss the time when "googleapis" (and all that so-called "collective intelligence" cr@p) didn't own you too

Who is the "you" in that complaint? We're just a bunch of programmers and
there's not "site" here. WTF are you talking about? And what is
"googleapis"? You're making no sense at all to me.

--
Lew
Honi soit qui mal y pense.

Lew

> On 6/26/2011 11:09 AM, Lew wrote:
>> On 06/25/2011 08:29 PM, lbrt chx _ gemale kom wrote:
>>> ~
>>> Roedy even though I had pretty much given up going to your site I did
>>> again (I kind of forgot) and my browser froze again while
>>> translate.googleapis.com ...
>>> ~
>>> I miss the time when "googleapis" (and all that so-called "collective
>>> intelligence" cr@p) didn't own you too

>> Who is the "you" in that complaint? We're just a bunch of programmers
>> and there's not "site" here. WTF are you talking about? And what is
>> "googleapis"? You're making no sense at all to me.
>>

> Since the sentence mentioning "your site" begins with Roedy's name,
> surely the OP must mean Roedy's site.

Oh. There it is. So that explains the "you" but not the other questions.
For example, "... while translate.googleapis.com" - I cannot even parse that
to know what the OP is even trying to say.

And "Roedy" wasn't in the vocative, which confused me.

--
Lew
Honi soit qui mal y pense.

Arne Vajhøj

On 6/26/2011 4:38 PM, Lew wrote:
> On 06/26/2011 02:57 PM, Patricia Shanahan wrote:
>>>
>>> Who is the "you" in that complaint? We're just a bunch of programmers
>>> and there's not "site" here. WTF are you talking about? And what is
>>> "googleapis"? You're making no sense at all to me.
>>>

>> Since the sentence mentioning "your site" begins with Roedy's name,
>> surely the OP must mean Roedy's site.

> Oh. There it is. So that explains the "you" but not the other questions.
> For example, "... while translate.googleapis.com" - I cannot even parse
> that to know what the OP is even trying to say.
>
> And "Roedy" wasn't in the vocative, which confused me.

I think he is saying that Roedys page does not work due to Roedy
using some Google service.

Arne