Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > quick launch help different then others!

quick launch help different then others!

06-24-2011
alright so my quicklaunch in the desktop tool bar is there. its not hidden but there are no apps. the apps aren't hidden. there just deleted. i got a virus recently that was a fake "scareware" telling me that my computers harddrive is ruined unless i buy there product. i deleted the virus easily but the thing is it displaced all my icons and my start menu icons and quick launch icons.

i got all of it back except for the quicklaunch those anyone know were i can find the show desktop app or the app for (vista 64bit) that lets you rotate around the apps you have open?
thankyou for your help.

06-24-2011
I'm new so don't know if I'm in the right spot or not, but here goes.
Just purchased an EarTec that has NiMH battery pack 4.8V 700mAh. There are no instructions regarding recharging the batteries. The light on the unit does not go out. How long shoulc I charge the batteries? I've had them plugged in for about 5 hours and the batteries are beginning to get warm to the touch. HELP Please!

06-27-2011
omg lol why are you asking this in my thread? go make a new thread. =p