Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > First company with a FF mirror-less (that isn't $9k and manual focus) wins

First company with a FF mirror-less (that isn't $9k and manual focus) wins

RichA

Nikon? Canon? None?

Ray Fischer

RichA <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>Nikon? Canon? None?

Since you're so smart why don't you start your own camera company?

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) | The new GOP ideal

RichA

On Jun 24, 2:09*am, (E-Mail Removed) (Ray Fischer) wrote:
> RichA *<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >Nikon? *Canon? *None?

> Since you're so smart why don't you start your own camera company?

It's not easy. Look at Samsung. HUGE electronic's industry clout,
yet very little penetration into the non-P&S market.
People respect names initimately associated with cameras, and that
means Canon and Nikon for stills, Sony and Panasonic for video.
My idea is to look (like Pentax just did) for the unexploited niches
that could be developed.

Ray Fischer

RichA <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>On Jun 24, 2:09*am, (E-Mail Removed) (Ray Fischer) wrote:
>> RichA *<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> >Nikon? *Canon? *None?

>> Since you're so smart why don't you start your own camera company?

>It's not easy.

But you keep pretending that you're so much smarter than everybody
else.

> Look at Samsung. HUGE electronic's industry clout,
>yet very little penetration into the non-P&S market.

Aren't you smarter than them?

On Jun 25, 12:46*am, (E-Mail Removed) (Ray Fischer) wrote:
> RichA *<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> >> Since you're so smart why don't you start your own camera company?

> >It's not easy.

> But you keep pretending that you're so much smarter than everybody
> else.

No, you have me confused with liberals in your government.

Ray Fischer

RichA <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>On Jun 25, 12:46*am, (E-Mail Removed) (Ray Fischer) wrote:
>> RichA *<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>> >It's not easy.

>> But you keep pretending that you're so much smarter than everybody
>> else.

>No, you have me confused with liberals in your government.

Nope. It's still you rightards who insist that you know what's best
for everybody.

(E-Mail Removed) | The new GOP ideal