Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Re: Microsoft Money

Re: Microsoft Money

joe_90

On 21-06-11 13:44, B Roberts wrote:
> Microsoft Money was discontinued about
> 2 years ago. It was ideal for home budgeting etc

Correct.

> This programme does not run on Windows 7.

Incorrect, but you will have problems installing old versions because MS
has/will stop support for online activation.

For this reason, MS released Money Plus 'sunset' versions (Deluxe and
Business) which have activation removed. These versions are intended for
existing Money customers and, not surprisingly, are unsupported.

I am using Money Plus Deluxe sunset edition on W7 with no problems.

<http://www.microsoft.com/money/sunset.mspx>

HTH