Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Integrate Windows Media Player progress bar into taskbar or tray.

Integrate Windows Media Player progress bar into taskbar or tray.

Skybuck Flying

Hello,

Here is an idea for a windows improvement:

Integrate Windows Media Player progress bar into taskbar or tray.

Like a small little mini bar which shows how far the media player is with
playing a file... this would be handy for music.

This way I can check how far the music is with playing the file without
having to switch between windows all the time.

Perhaps even better: show a little percentage instead of a bar.

Bye,
Skybuck.

John Turco

Skybuck Flying wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Here is an idea for a windows improvement:
>
> Integrate Windows Media Player progress bar into taskbar or tray.
>
> Like a small little mini bar which shows how far the media player is with
> playing a file... this would be handy for music.
>
> This way I can check how far the music is with playing the file without
> having to switch between windows all the time.
>
> Perhaps even better: show a little percentage instead of a bar.

Trouble is, Microsoft fled Usenet, in 2010; hence, posting your idea(s)
here, is useless.

> Bye,
> Skybuck.

Where did you come up with this "Skybuck Flying" handle, eh?

--
Cordially,
John Turco <(E-Mail Removed)>

Skybuck Flying

They might still be reading this via google maybe ?! lol... or is that
banned from microsoft internet acces ?!

Bye,
Skybuck =D