Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Raptor-Gaming LM3 Mouse

Raptor-Gaming LM3 Mouse

Ian Ian is offline
Administrator
Ian's Avatar

Hardware Heaven have a review of the Raptor-Gaming LM3 Mouse, which looks decent but seems a little to expensive when compared to other options on the market:

Quote:
Recently we cast our eye over two keyboard offerings from Raptor-Gaming, the budget LK1 and the mid-range K3. The two models catered to very different needs and highlighted the range of both gamers and budgets which Raptor-Gaming support in their product range.

Today we have another new product from Raptor-Gaming, the LM3 gaming mouse. The LM3 is a mid-range gaming mouse offering simple plug and play support and we will find out if it suits the needs of today's demanding gamers.
Read the review here.