Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > SAP HCM Performance Management consultant needed in Los Angeles, CA

SAP HCM Performance Management consultant needed in Los Angeles, CA

Vivek

I thought you might be able to help on SAP HCM Performance Management
consultant position opening we have available. I have provided a brief
overview below. Please contact me if you have an interest and more
details can be provided.

HCM Performance Management
Number of Positions: 2
Start: ASAP (Flexible)
End: 9/30/11
Location: Near Los Angeles, CA
Rate:. Open

Performance Management consultant for HCM implementation with at least
2 full cycle HCM implementations as Performance Management lead.

Ability to guide the customer to align diverse existing business
processes with SAP standard functionality, Since the project is in mid
Blueprint phase, this resource will need to quickly understand the
information documented from the Business Process workshops and
finalize the Blueprint solution, as well as conduct Business process
review and blueprint signoff sessions with the customer.

Excellent communication and thought leadership skills required.

Best Regards
Vivek Sahoo
Systel Inc.
600 Embassy Row NE Ste 200