Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > As I have read before Android has a 2 year life span..

As I have read before Android has a 2 year life span..

Roger Brown

'Dodgy Android apps are breaking our phones' - Motorola

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2011/06...roid_motorola/

Far to open and applications are not compatible with a lot of Phones.