Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Master / Detail Grid

Master / Detail Grid

ruca

Hi,

I have a master and a detail datagrid. I put detail grid showing insise of a
column of master grid. The problem is that it's not what I really want.
What I really want would be that the detail grid appears between rows of
master grid, i.e., when I select one record in master grid that detail grid
appears between the selected row and next row.
I know that the reason why my detail grid is show in one master column it's
because I design detail in a master column, but I don't know how to put it
in a "row".

Any idea how can I do this? Suggestion are apreciated ...

--
Programming ASP.NET with VB.NET
Thank's (if you try to help me)

Saravana [MVP]

Check out this article,
Nested Grids for Hierarchical Data
http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/is...e/default.aspx

Here dino have explained whatever you are trying to do.
--
Saravana
Microsoft MVP - ASP.NET

"ruca" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> I have a master and a detail datagrid. I put detail grid showing insise of

> column of master grid. The problem is that it's not what I really want.
> What I really want would be that the detail grid appears between rows of
> master grid, i.e., when I select one record in master grid that detail

grid
> appears between the selected row and next row.
> I know that the reason why my detail grid is show in one master column

it's
> because I design detail in a master column, but I don't know how to put it
> in a "row".
>
> Any idea how can I do this? Suggestion are apreciated ...
>

> --
> Programming ASP.NET with VB.NET
> Thank's (if you try to help me)
> Hope this help you (if I try to help you)
> ruca

ruca

Do you know anything more easier to understand?

--
Programming ASP.NET with VB.NET
Thank's (if you try to help me)
ruca

"Saravana [MVP]" <(E-Mail Removed)> escreveu na mensagem
news:(E-Mail Removed)...