Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > problems with wifi network adapter

problems with wifi network adapter

MarKjus MarKjus is offline
Junior Member

Hi, I am equipped with Windows XP with SP3: When attempting to install the driver for a wireless network adapter (either Conceptronic or Kraun) the installation procedure fails and the system goes into BSOD. At the restart the following error message appears "The procedure entry point apsSearchInterface could not be located in the dynamic link library wlanapi.dll".
Could anybody help me?
Thanks in advance.

MarKjus MarKjus is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarKjus View Post
Hi, I am equipped with Windows XP with SP3: When attempting to install the driver for a wireless network adapter (either Conceptronic or Kraun) the installation procedure fails and the system goes into BSOD. At the restart the following error message appears "The procedure entry point apsSearchInterface could not be located in the dynamic link library wlanapi.dll".
Could anybody help me?
Thanks in advance.
I Want here to make more precise that network adapter that did not work was a Realtek 11 n (commercialized by Kraun).. Thanks for any hint.