Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Princeton LCD19D failure to work

Princeton LCD19D failure to work

JayJ JayJ is offline
Junior Member

Hi, I have a princeton monitor LCD19D (I have 3 actually). I used all three in Europe and had no problems, on returning to the states I am unable to get any to work on my HP Computor, the computer worked with this screen in Europe and also here before transfer to Europe, the computer works fine on another make of monitor and also when linked to a television here.
The screens just flash when turned on and in that flash you get a glimps of the HP invent words on the screen. The monitor power adapter is a dual voltage adaptor supplied with monitors.

Any suggestions on what could be wrong please and how to rectify this problem.

JayJ