Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Re: Problem with array objects

Re: Problem with array objects

Joel C. Salomon

On Friday, May 27, 2011 11:35:15 PM UTC-4, Ian Collins wrote:
> On 05/28/11 02:29 PM, Paul wrote:
> > You are very quick to dismiss my opinion of what a pointer is in assembly as
> > incorrect but what exactly is your opinion of what a pointer is?

> I was equally quick to dismiss the prediction that the world would end
> last weekend.

Wrong on both counts. The world really did end, and this thread is proof that you're now residing in Heck.

--Joel

Ian Collins

On 06/ 1/11 10:46 AM, Joel C. Salomon wrote:
> On Friday, May 27, 2011 11:35:15 PM UTC-4, Ian Collins wrote:
>> On 05/28/11 02:29 PM, Paul wrote:
>>> You are very quick to dismiss my opinion of what a pointer is in assembly as
>>> incorrect but what exactly is your opinion of what a pointer is?

>> I was equally quick to dismiss the prediction that the world would end
>> last weekend.

> Wrong on both counts. The world really did end, and this thread is proof that you're now residing in Heck.

Maybe, maybe!

By the way, please don't use the sociopathic "New" google interface, it
starts a new thread with every reply!

--
Ian Collins

a b

On May 31, 3:51*pm, Ian Collins <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On 06/ 1/11 10:46 AM, Joel C. Salomon wrote:

> >> I was equally quick to dismiss the prediction that the world would end
> >> last weekend.

> > Wrong on both counts. *The world really did end, and this thread is proof that you're now residing in Heck. *

> Maybe, maybe!
>
> By the way, please don't use the sociopathic "New" google interface, it
> starts a new thread with every reply!

Details please? I am in the position of using google groups. I don't
know what this "new" google interface is.

Ian Collins

On 06/ 1/11 07:09 PM, a b wrote:
> On May 31, 3:51 pm, Ian Collins<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>>> Wrong on both counts. The world really did end, and this thread is proof that you're now residing in Heck.

>> Maybe, maybe!
>>
>> By the way, please don't use the sociopathic "New" google interface, it
>> starts a new thread with every reply!

> Details please? I am in the position of using google groups. I don't
> know what this "new" google interface is.

On the left (as I see it) in the google groups page there is a link to
the "new Google Groups". This interface completely buggers up Usenet
threading by removing the "references" header that news readers use to
attach an article to its predecessor in a thread.

--
Ian Collins