Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > How can you offer image files as download... ...and not have browswer window open it?

How can you offer image files as download... ...and not have browswer window open it?

ScriptNFool

I need to offer a list of files for download that are Images. Is
there a way to put a link or javascript something in, so the file is
offered as a file, and not interpretted by browswer as a file to be
displayed?

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

You could zip it.

--
I hope this helps,
Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

"ScriptNFool" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) m...
> I need to offer a list of files for download that are Images. Is
> there a way to put a link or javascript something in, so the file is
> offered as a file, and not interpretted by browswer as a file to be
> displayed?

white sheng

Good ideas.

"Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]" <(E-Mail Removed)> 写入消息新闻
:(E-Mail Removed)...