Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Add C# web project to VB Web project

Add C# web project to VB Web project

Brad

I am somewhat of a "newbie" when it comes to programming, so please bear
with me <grin>

I have completed the "Editing an Access Database with ADO.NET" walkthrough
and now want to incorporate it into my VB.NET web project.

Does this work well for combining dissimilar language web projects?
Using the "File" - "Add Project..." - "Add Existing Project..." menu items
in VS.NET?
Or is there a better way to add a "one-page data access" C# web project to a
VB web project?

Is there anything else I need to do to get the C# page to work in the VB
project?

Thanks for your time and help, I appreciate it,
Brad

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

You can have multiple languages per solution, but only one language is
currently supported per project.

--
I hope this helps,
Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

"Brad" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I am somewhat of a "newbie" when it comes to programming, so please bear
> with me <grin>
>
> I have completed the "Editing an Access Database with ADO.NET" walkthrough
> and now want to incorporate it into my VB.NET web project.
>
> Does this work well for combining dissimilar language web projects?
> Using the "File" - "Add Project..." - "Add Existing Project..." menu items
> in VS.NET?
> Or is there a better way to add a "one-page data access" C# web project to

> VB web project?
>
> Is there anything else I need to do to get the C# page to work in the VB
> project?
>
> Thanks for your time and help, I appreciate it,
> Brad

Kevin Spencer

You can certainly use projects written in both languages in the same Visual
Studio Solution.

--
HTH,
Kevin Spencer