Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Hey Carlos!!!!

Reply
Thread Tools

Hey Carlos!!!!

 
 
Kue2
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-31-2011
Happy Birthday Bud!!!!!!
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Charlie Russel-MVP
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-31-2011
Indeed?!

Same birthday as my wife, then.

--
Charlie.
http://blogs.msmvps.com/russel


"Kue2" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:is1nan$444$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Happy Birthday Bud!!!!!!


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Kue2
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-31-2011
Well Charlie best wishes to your wife toooo.

"Charlie Russel-MVP" wrote in message news:is34k4$4oc$(E-Mail Removed)...

Indeed?!

Same birthday as my wife, then.

--
Charlie.
http://blogs.msmvps.com/russel


"Kue2" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:is1nan$444$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Happy Birthday Bud!!!!!!

 
Reply With Quote
 
Carlos
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-31-2011
Hi,
Best wishes to Charlie's wife then!

Carlos

On 31 mayo, 13:22, "Charlie Russel-MVP"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Indeed?!
>
> Same birthday as my wife, then.
>
> --
> Charlie.http://blogs.msmvps.com/russel
>
> "Kue2" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>
> news:is1nan$444$(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>
>
> > Happy Birthday Bud!!!!!!- Ocultar texto de la cita -

>
> - Mostrar texto de la cita -


 
Reply With Quote
 
Drew
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-31-2011
On 5/31/2011 3:53 PM, Carlos wrote:
> Hi,
> Best wishes to Charlie's wife then!
>
> Carlos
>
> On 31 mayo, 13:22, "Charlie Russel-MVP"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> Indeed?!
>>
>> Same birthday as my wife, then.
>>
>> --
>> Charlie.http://blogs.msmvps.com/russel
>>
>> "Kue2"<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>
>> news:is1nan$444$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>>
>>
>>> Happy Birthday Bud!!!!!!- Ocultar texto de la cita -

>>
>> - Mostrar texto de la cita -

>

Yeah! what they said! Happy happy to all!
 
Reply With Quote
 
Tony
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-01-2011
On May 31, 5:29*am, "Kue2" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Happy Birthday Bud!!!!!!


Ah, yes. Me too!

Happy Birthday, Carlos!

(Someone to step in as Grill-Master, for you? You will need one free
arm at all times. Cheers, mate.)


Tony. . .
 
Reply With Quote
 
Carlos
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-01-2011
Hi Tony,
This time my wife cooked "her" version of Mexican fajitas, with a Thai
touch.
Wine was there as usual, and fortunately no hangover today.

Carlos

On 1 jun, 07:52, Tony <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On May 31, 5:29*am, "Kue2" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > Happy Birthday Bud!!!!!!

>
> Ah, yes. Me too!
>
> Happy Birthday, Carlos!
>
> (Someone to step in as Grill-Master, for you? You will need one free
> arm at all times. Cheers, mate.)
>
> Tony. . .


 
Reply With Quote
 
Charlie Russel-MVP
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-01-2011
Indeed!

--
Charlie.
http://blogs.msmvps.com/russel


"Drew" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:is3rof$6hb$(E-Mail Removed)...
> On 5/31/2011 3:53 PM, Carlos wrote:
>> Hi,
>> Best wishes to Charlie's wife then!
>>
>> Carlos
>>
>> On 31 mayo, 13:22, "Charlie Russel-MVP"
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>> Indeed?!
>>>
>>> Same birthday as my wife, then.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Charlie.http://blogs.msmvps.com/russel
>>>
>>> "Kue2"<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>>
>>> news:is1nan$444$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>> Happy Birthday Bud!!!!!!- Ocultar texto de la cita -
>>>
>>> - Mostrar texto de la cita -

>>

> Yeah! what they said! Happy happy to all!


 
Reply With Quote
 
Charlie Russel-MVP
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-01-2011
Mexican fajitas with Thai? Now I'm curious. What made them have a Thai
touch? Added some lemongrass? A bit of fish sauce?

Fajitas are good. But I did a Spaghetti Carbonnara here. And wine, of
course.

--
Charlie.
http://blogs.msmvps.com/russel


"Carlos" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
Hi Tony,
This time my wife cooked "her" version of Mexican fajitas, with a Thai
touch.
Wine was there as usual, and fortunately no hangover today.

Carlos

On 1 jun, 07:52, Tony <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On May 31, 5:29 am, "Kue2" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > Happy Birthday Bud!!!!!!

>
> Ah, yes. Me too!
>
> Happy Birthday, Carlos!
>
> (Someone to step in as Grill-Master, for you? You will need one free
> arm at all times. Cheers, mate.)
>
> Tony. . .


 
Reply With Quote
 
Tony
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-02-2011
On Jun 2, 1:39*am, "Charlie Russel-MVP"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Mexican fajitas with Thai? Now I'm curious. What made them have a Thai
> touch? Added some lemongrass? A bit of fish sauce?
>
>
> "Carlos" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi Tony,
> This time my wife cooked "her" version of Mexican fajitas, with a Thai
> touch.
> Wine was there as usual, and fortunately no hangover today.
>
> Carlos
>
> On 1 jun, 07:52, Tony <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>


'Fajtas', I had to look that up - sounds delicious! Takes a good deal
of preparation, though, I'd guess. Not like a quick fried egg and
sausage, eh?

And no 'head'? Just as well, perhaps. It's the middle of the week.

What's up then? The next fifty? - May they treat you well, my friend.


Tony. . .
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
HEXUS.opinions :: Hey, take a look at my 15-inch $2,300 TV Silverstrand Front Page News 0 09-20-2005 03:34 AM
Hey Y'all, This is So easy, and 100% legal! Get a FREE Sony PSP,Theirs NO CATCH! Proof inside... read more Sarah Stewart Microsoft Certification 1 05-11-2005 04:56 AM
HEY HEY HEY hold up...... Ron Williams MCSA 0 08-11-2003 07:19 PM
Re: Hey Microsoft, hire some MCSDs! Davin Mickelson MCSD 0 07-28-2003 06:12 PM



Advertisments