Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > File sharing between wired and wireless

File sharing between wired and wireless

=?Utf-8?B?TGV0aWNpYQ==?=

I have a D-Link wireless router and have connected my laptop wirelessly and
my PC and an X Box through ethernet cables. I can't seem to share files
through the wireless network. I have tried the wireless network wizard but
when I attach the USB key to my PC it says that it hasn't got a wireless
option. When I try it the other way around from my PC to laptop with the home
network wizard, it seems to work and restarts my laptop but then won't let me
access the network. Can anyone give my the straightforward instructions on
how to do this.

Jack

Hi
In order to share files you need to set the sharing of each computer.
Do it manually, http://www.ezlan.net/sharing.html
Jack (MVP-Networking).

news:(E-Mail Removed)...