Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Android Market Statistics

Android Market Statistics

Lawrence D'Oliveiro

This is great. My app has been on the market for less than 36 hours, and
already I can see a dashboard when I sign in showing which Android versions
the people who downloaded it are running, what are the device models, and
the country they’re in.

I built it for a minimum Android version of 2.1, and a significant
proportion (nearly 20%) of the users are running that. The most popular
version is 2.2.

Couple of user comments in German ... thank heavens for automated
translation tools ...

nospam

On Sun, 29 May 2011 22:47:20 +1200, Lawrence D'Oliveiro
<(E-Mail Removed)_zealand> wrote:

>This is great. My app has been on the market for less than 36 hours, and
>already I can see a dashboard when I sign in showing which Android versions
>the people who downloaded it are running, what are the device models, and
>the country they’re in.
>
>I built it for a minimum Android version of 2.1, and a significant
>proportion (nearly 20%) of the users are running that. The most popular
>version is 2.2.
>
>Couple of user comments in German ... thank heavens for automated
>translation tools ...

What does it do and how many people have downloaded it?