Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > The Architecture Of Open Source Applications

The Architecture Of Open Source Applications

Lawrence D'Oliveiro

A book freely copyable under CC-BY, or you can pay for copies to benefit
Amnesty International. Someone has already done an epub version.

<http://lwn.net/Articles/444981/>