Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Sr.Java Developer/Architect | Cupertino, CA. | 12 Months

Sr.Java Developer/Architect | Cupertino, CA. | 12 Months

Arvind_It Recruiter

A very urgent requirement going to be finished quickly. 9 - 10+ years
software development experience. Experience on J2EE and Web Services.
I need your updated resume very shortly.

Lew

On 05/27/2011 03:37 PM, Arvind_It Recruiter wrote:
> A very urgent requirement going to be finished quickly. 9 - 10+ years
> software development experience. Experience on J2EE and Web Services.
> I need your updated resume very shortly.

Here's my updated resume very shortly: "I've got a job! Begone!"

--
Lew
Honi soit qui mal y pense.

Nasser M. Abbasi

On 5/27/2011 12:42 PM, Lew wrote:
> On 05/27/2011 03:37 PM, Arvind_It Recruiter wrote:
>> A very urgent requirement going to be finished quickly. 9 - 10+ years
>> software development experience. Experience on J2EE and Web Services.
>> I need your updated resume very shortly.

> Here's my updated resume very shortly: "I've got a job! Begone!"

I also just want to add one more thing.

One should be very careful not to email their resume to
any one who asks for it on the net, without knowing
who they are.

I've read stories of scam artists asking for resumes
and using the information on it for identity theft.

They now got your name, address, and other persnal
information, and they can use this for identity theft.

Why would any one email back their life long work history,
their home address, name, etc... to some strange
email at http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) is beyond me.

The OP put no company name, no phone number, nothing,
and I think now the OP is a scam artist, that is not
who a professional recruiter acts.

--Nasser