Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Java OCR

Java OCR

Sprashant Sprashant is offline
Junior Member

Hello Friends,
I want to extract text from pdf,jpg.tiff file. I already used asprise OCR but out for pdf is not proper. I dont know it may be happens because of free version . and paid version is so much costly. I want to try different Java library but I could not found good library if u know such library please suggest me .

Thanks
Prashant

Java OCR ? Soefara Java 6 01-20-2012 03:08 AM
Java + Ocr Sdk maciejzapior Java 0 08-06-2009 11:28 AM
Java OCR jazz_2k2 Java 0 03-05-2008 11:48 AM
doing some ocr stuff with java mambenanje@gmail.com Java 3 08-27-2006 11:36 AM
Urgent! OCR SDK and API or OCR COM integration help Anjali Lourda ASP .Net 0 02-04-2004 06:52 PM

Advertisments