Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > DV6 Core i7 $999? Good Deal or not?

DV6 Core i7 $999? Good Deal or not?

samatha_smith samatha_smith is offline
Junior Member

Hey guys
This is my first post so please be nice to me. I came across with this $999 DV6 Core i7 laptop @ kingwork.com.au. I am looking for high-end laptops and it seems that this is quite good and fits my budget. Do you guys have any thought on this or similar laptops with lower price ? Not very keen on sandy bridge models though. Any advice are appreciated. Thanks mate.
http://www.kingwork.com.au/catalog/products.php?52

AMD64 or Semperon, deal or no deal? Tad Confused Computer Information 7 04-13-2006 05:43 PM
Dual Core Vs Single Core Processor Real World Performance Difference Edge Computer Information 3 03-15-2006 01:30 AM
deal or no deal rbt Python 7 12-28-2005 08:57 PM
Fedora Core 3 & Core 4 Password questions Brandon Computer Security 4 08-15-2005 04:30 AM

Advertisments