Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > The Lounge > My favourite topics are IT related

My favourite topics are IT related

wilson123 wilson123 is offline
Junior Member
Location: India

Hello friends, I would like to give you some useful suggestion about IT certifications related to computer courses like Java, Oracle, hardware etc.It is big opportunity for everyone so i hope that you all come and share your IT related topics with me. This could be helpful for student, IT people and myself too.

favourite tv shows neko138 Media 34 06-06-2009 06:46 AM
How should multiple (related) projects be arranged (structured) and configured so that they can share code, have a related package structure and enable proper unittesting, and ensuring no namespace collisions ToddLMorgan@gmail.com Python 14 04-21-2006 04:03 PM
How should threads be terminated? (related to 'Help with thread related tracebacks') Maxwell Hammer Python 7 06-18-2005 04:20 PM
[ADVOC] - Tag for Ruby Advocacy Related Topics Ilias Lazaridis Ruby 27 04-20-2005 02:49 PM
New Forum site about mp3 and mp3 related topics Steve Steele Computer Support 1 04-14-2004 10:21 PM

Advertisments