Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Using study/exma prep tools to prepare for Bootcamp MCPD .NET 4 Web Developer Course.

Using study/exma prep tools to prepare for Bootcamp MCPD .NET 4 Web Developer Course.

tarekahf tarekahf is offline
Junior Member

I am planning to attend a Bootcamp with Firebrand in UK to get MCPD .NET 4 Web Developer (11 days) in Jul 2011. This is 4 exams ever 2-3 days. I need to prepate myself for such Course, well ahead of time. I was told there is no way I can follow if I don't have good experience in .NET 4. I have good experience in .NET 2 though. I am looking for some tools to help me do some effective study.

If you think uCertify is not good, could you please suggest other tools, and with reasonable price ? I don't like to read a huge book.

Really thank you for our help.

Tarek.

KSolutions KSolutions is offline
Junior Member

You can use this link to prepare for MCPD exam. I think its enough to get a good practise and expertise in MCPD exam.

Use the link: http://www.ucertify.com/exams/Micros...64-CSHARP.html

Using study/exam prep tools to prepare for Bootcamp MCPD .NET 4 WebDeveloper Course. tarekahf MCSA 0 05-24-2011 07:56 AM
SQL Developer Bootcamp Dragon MCITP 1 08-10-2007 02:20 PM
70-551 exam --MCAD Skills to MCPD Web Developer by Using the Microsoft .NET Framework Patrick.O.Ige ASP .Net 0 12-04-2006 10:39 AM
Upgrade from MCAD Web Developer to MCPD Windows Dev frederik MCSD 0 11-08-2006 07:58 PM
MCSE bootcamp silmiar to Military Bootcamp? MisterBootcamp MCSE 7 12-07-2003 01:44 AM

Advertisments