Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Using study/exma prep tools to prepare for Bootcamp MCPD .NET 4 Web Developer Course.

Using study/exma prep tools to prepare for Bootcamp MCPD .NET 4 Web Developer Course.

05-24-2011
I am planning to attend a Bootcamp with Firebrand in UK to get MCPD .NET 4 Web Developer (11 days) in Jul 2011. This is 4 exams ever 2-3 days. I need to prepate myself for such Course, well ahead of time. I was told there is no way I can follow if I don't have good experience in .NET 4. I have good experience in .NET 2 though. I am looking for some tools to help me do some effective study.

If you think uCertify is not good, could you please suggest other tools, and with reasonable price ? I don't like to read a huge book.

Really thank you for our help.

Tarek.

03-05-2012
You can use this link to prepare for MCPD exam. I think its enough to get a good practise and expertise in MCPD exam.

Use the link: http://www.ucertify.com/exams/Micros...64-CSHARP.html