Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Video from my Canon EOS 60D

Video from my Canon EOS 60D

Mekon

Hi all,

I am new to this stuff and need a little help.
I want to see live video and capture the video output from my Canon EOS 60D
directly onto my laptop What ids the best way to do this? The 60D has these
ports: mini USB and mini HDMI and the laptop has HDMI and USB ports.

What is the best way to go?

TIA

Mekon

Whisky-dave

On May 20, 12:28*pm, "Mekon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am new to this stuff and need a little help.
> I want to see live video and capture the video output from my Canon EOS 60D
> directly onto my laptop What ids the best way to do this? The 60D has these
> ports: *mini USB and mini HDMI *and the laptop has HDMI and USB ports..
>
> What is the best way to go?

Check out what comes with the camera on the supplied CD that has
software
that I think you can use for live view and to control the camera.
I think it's called the EOS utility.