Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Apple; a mental disease for its victims

Apple; a mental disease for its victims

RichA

Truly funny and sad.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/TECH/gaming....ex.html?hpt=C2

Whisky-dave

On May 20, 3:13*am, RichA <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Truly funny and sad.
>
> http://www.cnn.com/2011/TECH/gaming.....religion/inde...

It does seem to be the American way to pump everyone up.
reminds me of cheer leaders at American football matches.
The UK doesn't really have such creatures.

I personally don't entirely understand all the high fives etc..

shiva das

In article
<(E-Mail Removed)>,
Whisky-dave <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> On May 20, 3:13*am, RichA <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> > Truly funny and sad.
> >
> > http://www.cnn.com/2011/TECH/gaming.....religion/inde...

> It does seem to be the American way to pump everyone up.
> reminds me of cheer leaders at American football matches.
> The UK doesn't really have such creatures.
>
> I personally don't entirely understand all the high fives etc..

No, the UK has drunken riotous soccer hooligans instead... If I want to
get beat up by sports fans I'll go to a hockey game.

GMAN

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, Whisky-dave <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>On May 20, 3:13=A0am, RichA <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> Truly funny and sad.
>>
>> http://www.cnn.com/2011/TECH/gaming.....religion/inde...

>It does seem to be the American way to pump everyone up.
>reminds me of cheer leaders at American football matches.
>The UK doesn't really have such creatures.

The athletes in Europe are too busy trying to grab one anothers nutsacks to
care about hot women!!!!

See below

http://www.ocreader.com/wp-content/u...nnie_jones.jpg

tony cooper

On Fri, 20 May 2011 15:49:23 GMT, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
(GMAN) wrote:

>In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, Whisky-dave <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>On May 20, 3:13=A0am, RichA <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>> Truly funny and sad.
>>>
>>> http://www.cnn.com/2011/TECH/gaming.....religion/inde...

>>It does seem to be the American way to pump everyone up.
>>reminds me of cheer leaders at American football matches.
>>The UK doesn't really have such creatures.

>The athletes in Europe are too busy trying to grab one anothers nutsacks to
>care about hot women!!!!
>

>See below
>
>http://www.ocreader.com/wp-content/u...nnie_jones.jpg

It is not just Europeans. I took this at a rugby match here in
Orlando.

http://tonycooper.smugmug.com/Sports...9_CT6Cw-XL.jpg
--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida

GMAN

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, tony cooper <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>On Fri, 20 May 2011 15:49:23 GMT, (E-Mail Removed)
>(GMAN) wrote:
>
>>In article

> <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> Whisky-dave <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>>>It does seem to be the American way to pump everyone up.
>>>reminds me of cheer leaders at American football matches.
>>>The UK doesn't really have such creatures.

>>The athletes in Europe are too busy trying to grab one anothers nutsacks to
>>care about hot women!!!!
>>

>>See below
>>
>>http://www.ocreader.com/wp-content/u...nnie_jones.jpg

>It is not just Europeans. I took this at a rugby match here in
>Orlando.
>
>http://tonycooper.smugmug.com/Sports...9_CT6Cw-XL.jpg

Well one could say he is just taking his balance away from the other player.
What i was reffering to are blatant penis grabbing by EU and South American
players

http://www.chinasmack.
com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/football-players-grab-genitals.jpg

RichA

On May 20, 10:32*am, Whisky-dave <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On May 20, 3:13*am, RichA <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > Truly funny and sad.

> >http://www.cnn.com/2011/TECH/gaming.....religion/inde...

> It does seem to be the American way to pump everyone up.
> reminds me of cheer leaders at American football matches.
> The UK doesn't really have such creatures.
>
> I personally don't entirely understand all the high fives etc..

You walk into offices and see the "motivational" posters on the walls,
exhorting people to greater efforts. Brings a tear to my eye!

GMAN

In article <2011052010184016807-savageduck1@REMOVESPAMmecom>, Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote:
>On 2011-05-20 09:18:49 -0700, tony cooper <(E-Mail Removed)> said:
>
>> On Fri, 20 May 2011 15:49:23 GMT, (E-Mail Removed)
>> (GMAN) wrote:
>>
>>> In article
>>> <(E-Mail Removed)>,

>>> The athletes in Europe are too busy trying to grab one anothers nutsacks to
>>> care about hot women!!!!
>>>

>>> See below
>>>
>>> http://www.ocreader.com/wp-content/u...nnie_jones.jpg

>Aah! An opportunistic euro-masculine gesture.

Nothing masculine about that!!!

>> It is not just Europeans. I took this at a rugby match here in
>> Orlando.
>>
>> http://tonycooper.smugmug.com/Sports...9_CT6Cw-XL.jpg

>That's just a good tackle.
>The guy in orange is about to hit the ground hard, and he will not have
>possession of the ball.

John McWilliams

On 5/20/11 10:18 AM, Savageduck wrote:
> On 2011-05-20 09:18:49 -0700, tony cooper <(E-Mail Removed)>
> said:

>> It is not just Europeans. I took this at a rugby match here in
>> Orlando.
>>
>> http://tonycooper.smugmug.com/Sports...9_CT6Cw-XL.jpg

> That's just a good tackle.
> The guy in orange is about to hit the ground hard, and he will not have
> possession of the ball.

No, as he's gently flipping it over his head to his trailing teammate. Try!!

tony cooper

On Fri, 20 May 2011 19:44:32 -0500, Allen <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>On 5/20/2011 11:18 AM, tony cooper wrote:
>> On Fri, 20 May 2011 15:49:23 GMT, (E-Mail Removed)
>> (GMAN) wrote:

>>> The athletes in Europe are too busy trying to grab one anothers nutsacks to
>>> care about hot women!!!!
>>>

>>> See below
>>>
>>> http://www.ocreader.com/wp-content/u...nnie_jones.jpg

>> It is not just Europeans. I took this at a rugby match here in
>> Orlando.
>>
>> http://tonycooper.smugmug.com/Sports...9_CT6Cw-XL.jpg

>Just proves the validity of the 1960s-70s bumper sticker: "It Takes
>Leather Balls To Play Rugby". Even more popular than "Reunite Gondwanaland".
>Allen

My bumper sticker was "My son is a hooker". My son's bumper sticker
was "Give Blood. Play Rugby."

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida