Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > The Lounge > hello friends get connected

hello friends get connected

wilson123 wilson123 is offline
Junior Member
Location: India

Hello friends, I would like to give lot of suggestion about computer courses like hardware and software etc.So friends try to share your experiences with me and i hope that it's useful for student as well as IT people.so friends always be in touch etc.Thanking you