Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Free High Resolution iPad Wallpaper

Free High Resolution iPad Wallpaper

M-M

I have posted a series of original photos designed as iPad Wallpaper
that look great both horizontally and vertically.

They are free for your personal use. Send a comment if you like:

http://home.comcast.net/~mhmyers/ipadwp/ipadwp.html

--
m-m
Photo Gallery:

John Turco

M-M wrote:

> I have posted a series of original photos designed as iPad Wallpaper
> that look great both horizontally and vertically.
>
> They are free for your personal use. Send a comment if you like:
>
> http://home.comcast.net/~mhmyers/ipadwp/ipadwp.html

Thanks, for the offer (and I'm not even an "iPad" owner).

--
Cordially,
John Turco <(E-Mail Removed)>