Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Read .msg attachment from a mail(.msg)

Read .msg attachment from a mail(.msg)

akila_natarajan akila_natarajan is offline
Junior Member

Hi,

I am facing an issue with email attachment. i. e. while fetching attachment(.msg) from mail(.msg) which has message/rfc822 mimi type. i.e:
When I try to get the name of the attached mail message/rfc822 , I am getting null.
Is there any solution for this?

How to get attached message name?
Is it possible to get From, TO address of the attached mail?
Is it possible to get the attachment in the attached mail?

Please help/ guide me to resolve this issue. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Akila

How do you read the attachment once you get the file? bthumber ASP .Net 0 07-06-2010 04:17 PM
Read attachment N@p0 Perl Misc 2 09-28-2007 10:08 PM
Help: Program to read from EOR end of last read? snoopy_@excite.com Java 3 04-07-2006 12:32 PM
Binary data stored in SQL Server: can't read from ASP.NET, *can* read from Access? Doug ASP .Net 3 11-04-2005 07:35 PM
Re: How to change Read Only Constraint to Read-Write Isaac VHDL 0 07-10-2003 01:43 PM

Advertisments