Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Local Site Compromised

Local Site Compromised

Lawrence D'Oliveiro

Got another phishing e-mail today. Difference was, the site where the
malicious page was hosted was in the .nz domain, and looked like a
legitimate business.

Shame to see innocent folks get hacked like this. Of course I sent them a
warning.