Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Limit multiple concurrent logins/ accesses to one tab

Limit multiple concurrent logins/ accesses to one tab

HinaAsp.Net HinaAsp.Net is offline
Junior Member

Hello Everyone,

How can I limit user to open web application from only one tab. I am using Asp.Net membership for user management. I want that once a user has logged in from one tab s/he cannot open that url in other tabs for same browser. There are many systems which to not allow multiple concurrent logins from same user, but how can I achieve it?