Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Table won't go next to left navigation bar

Table won't go next to left navigation bar

OccasionalFlyer

I'm working on a page and have hit a problem I've never encountered
before. I have a page from which I've removed one table that
displayed fine and added two tables. They look more or less okay
except that they are way down the page from the left menu area. How
do I get them up next to the left navigation area? I tried making
their sizes smaller, like 65% but that didn't work. Here's the page:
http://www.ibr-bbr.org/IBR_JobPostings.aspx

Thanks for any advice. I've never had anything like this happen to
me.

Ken

OccasionalFlyer

Never mind. I saw my error.

MG

"OccasionalFlyer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Never mind. I saw my error.

There are still 26 errors that need fixing.
http://validator.w3.org/

MG