Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Need a Firefox Addon to resume a download

Need a Firefox Addon to resume a download

jw@myplace.com

I've been downloading some large files that may take 7 or 8 hours. It
never fails that around 70 to 90% completed, my internet connection
fails, or there is a power outage, or some ****. I'm looking for an
ADDON for FF that will allow a download to be resumed. Rather than
try a whole bunch of addons and end up fighting with 20 unwanted
toolbars, I thought I'd ask for recommendations.

Thanks