Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Network setup disk, no floppy drive

Network setup disk, no floppy drive

=?Utf-8?B?SXJpc2hpcw==?=

I'm trying to create the Network Setup Disk to add computers to my home
network. The only option I'm given is to create on a floppy drive A. I want
to have it save to a cd r/w but it's not showing up as an option is there
anything I can do?

Jack \(MVP\)

Hi
Any of the Windows OS' can be easily configured to be on a Network you do not need any
Disk.
Log to this page it has a lot of links to instructions to Windows Network Settings, and
Sharing. http://www.ezlan.net/Instaling.html
Jack (MVP-Networking).

news:(E-Mail Removed)...